Sunday, May 8, 2016

Project Groups

Each group below must have a driving question and at least 6 sub questions before they begin research.

Andrew, Parker, Riley, Ben, Loki and Griffin--roller coaster physics and psychology

Alexis, Ava,Seven,  Jocelyn, Vanessa, Sydney W.--butterfly life cycle play

Kaelyn, Jonathan, Kellie--bridges

Noah, Rio, Daniel, Hector--flight

Fiona, Syds, Julia-helping animals


LINKS:  brainpop.com Genius Hour Information  https://www.powtoon.com  kahoot
northampton/brainpop                                                dmaggard@sandi.net/pbe123

Next, you can create a planning timeline for project progress.   Notice that there are only 8 days to work in class on the projects, as they will be presented on June 1st in class, followed by Open House June 2nd.







5/9 Monday



--------------
5/10 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12


--------------
5/11 Wednesday
Music Rehearsal 8-10
Awards Assembly 11:30-11:55


5/12 Thursday
Library 9:10-10:50
YMCA PE 11:05-12
Music Concert 10:20-11:50/6:30-7:15
5/13 Friday
FISHING TRIP

5/16 Monday


--------------
5/17 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12


--------------
5/18 Wednesday



--------------
5/19 Thursday
Library 9:10-10:50
YMCA PE 11:05-12
Music 12:35-1:20
5/20 Friday
Variety Show


--------------
5/23 Monday



--------------
5/24 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12


Science 12:45-2
5/25 Wednesday



--------------
5/26 Thursday
Library 9:10-10:50
YMCA PE 11:05-12
Music 12:35-1:20
5/27 Friday




5/30 Monday 5/31 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12


Science 12:45-2
6/1 Wednesday

PRESENT
PROJECTS
6/2 Thursday
Library 9:10-10:50
YMCA PE 11:05-12
Music 12:35-1:20

OPEN HOUSE 
6/3  Friday
Hairspray CYT 



6/6  Monday 6/7 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12
6/8 Wednesday 6/9 Thursday
FIELD DAY 9-10:30
6/10 Friday
ZOO TRIP



6/13 Monday 6/14 Tuesday
PE 11:05-12
6/15  Wednesday 6/18 Thursday
Library 9:10-10:50
YMCA PE 11:05-12
Music 12:35-1:20
6/19  Friday




6/20  Monday 6/21 Tuesday
READ A THON 10:30-12





36 comments:

  1. Here is my timeline example for your group to use as a guide:

    5/9 Post the DRIVING QUESTION on the blog and research.
    5/10 Find examples to use as a mentor for my project, and determine group roles for each member.
    5/16 Present information collected and project proposal to leader.
    5/17 Gather resources and begin creating.
    5/18 Continue creating.
    5/20 Continue creating.
    5/23 Final preparations for project presentation.
    5/25 Reflect on the process and gather feedback from audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the rows because I could see everyone in the class.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I rilley liked the way the u shaped table was set up. I like it because you could see everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room is fantastic!!!!! I like the deezine ulot☺����.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table can Be a circal⚪

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Rows because there's a lot of ways to get through

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like angled rows because its more quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I real like the way the room looks


    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the tables in rows because I am used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that the assignments seats are super good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kellie is not in our group. It is only Fiona,SydneyS and me.
    I like the way we are sitting right now.☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. The u table was best for seeing the board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you like about the class

      Delete
  13. I prefer the angled rows because it's less districting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The circular tables were my favorite because everyone is facing forward.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please change my group to the butterfly group

    I want to be in the butterfly group!!!



    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this class

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like today's arrangement the best because we get to choose where we sit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Ushaped tables.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to be in roller coasters, not in briges.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't want to be in this Group I want to be in roller coasters

    ReplyDelete
  21. The tables the tables look fun there are funny

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with Seven I like the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think that today was the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Noah said Loki is my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree with Beñ,.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Seven, I ugrea with you adout the class.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to learn about cats🐈🐱💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are supposed to be writing about the table that you liked the most

      Delete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I found a video on ted _ed and it teaCh something related to flight like your top speed is 27 miles

    ReplyDelete
  30. I couldn't find a video I tried and tried to find one

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rollrer coasters have loop de loops

    ReplyDelete